www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sgalaberni Matteo <mat...@sgala.com>
Subject config/5359: File Descriptor
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 15:49:56 GMT

>Number:         5359
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       File Descriptor
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have a problem with apache when I add a new virtual host.
In the httpd.conf there are 50 domains about.
In the server error log there is an error
Too many files descriptor open .....
I have found in many docs that the problem is in the kernel. It true?
and what i must do? modify the kernel source or there is another
solutions?

thax

Sorry for my bad english...

Sgala.!