www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From vsolve apache <vsolve_apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/5342: getParameter throws NullPointerException where there are no params
Date Wed, 24 Nov 1999 13:40:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/5342; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: vsolve apache <vsolve_apache@yahoo.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, maxcom@vinchi.ru
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/5342: getParameter throws NullPointerException where there are no params
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 05:36:58 -0800 (PST)

 Tried the same, but we didn't get any error messages
 like 500error in IE.

 Do you mean without param is like
 'request.getParameter();' in your code? If so,
 getParameter() function is not available in
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest class. Else from
  where you get the Parameter for "debug"?

 Clarify the above.Also, we cann't get access the
 http://127.0.0.1/servlets/errorTest. Please send us
 the complete code.

 vsolve_apache
 visolve dot com.