www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From tkennelly <tkenne...@cfl.rr.com>
Subject general/5298
Date Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:30:07 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/5298; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: tkennelly <tkennelly@cfl.rr.com>
To: apbugs@Apache.Org
Cc:  Subject: general/5298
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 17:19:57 -0500

 I have a fix which involves another product installed in my W98 machine.  I have Aventail
Connect running in my machine and I
 had to include apache.exe in its application exclusion/inclusion list.  The text below was
taken from the readme file of Aventail Connect.

 . Known Issues

 * Microsoft Internet Information Server/Microsoft Peer Web Server

 Microsoft webserver products include inetinfo.exe, which conflicts with Aventail Connect
3.01. To eliminate this
 conflict, add inetinfo.exe to the Application Exclusion/Inclusion List in the Config Tool.
You may need to run
 Aventail Connect as a service. For more information, refer to the Aventail Connect Administrator's
Guide