www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: config/5321: VirtualHosts and ScriptAlias
Date Tue, 16 Nov 1999 22:40:18 GMT

Synopsis: VirtualHosts and ScriptAlias

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Nov 16 14:40:17 PST 1999
State-Changed-Why:
You really need to be specific about details.  We can't
read minds.  Things like "latest" version of Apache have
little meaning.

You need to say exactly what directives you tried in your
config file and exactly what happened when you tried
to use it that made you think it wasn't working properly.

It may be obvious to you, but we have no idea what you are
doing unless you tell us...