www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dan Phoenix <dphoe...@nutechdigital.com>
Subject Re: os-solaris/5312: mod_php stops working after a certain amount of virtual hosts is reached when started with mod_ssl
Date Mon, 15 Nov 1999 07:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/5312; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dan Phoenix <dphoenix@nutechdigital.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: os-solaris/5312: mod_php stops working after a certain amount
 of virtual hosts is reached when started with mod_ssl
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 01:14:31 +0000 (GMT)

 This is very serious problem please get back to me on this. I have a
 temporary solution to this is to start 2 instances of apache ...one on
 port 80 with php  and another to start apache with SSL on ports 90 and 443
 this way i can use php on normal port 80 and my second httpd.conf file
 only contains limited vhost stuff for ssl so it will work with php

 ----------------------
 Daniel	Phoenix
 Network Administration
 Nutech Digital Corporation