www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sehh <s...@altered.com>
Subject os-os2/5286: Injoy can't be run from cgi!
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 19:57:11 GMT

>Number:         5286
>Category:       os-os2
>Synopsis:       Injoy can't be run from cgi!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I am am using a web based internet dialup access management system.

I am calling Injoy from a CGI REXX script. The window with injoy will
start, but injoy it self will not start. It shows a BLACK screen, and
i need to press some key for injoy to start.

If i try the same CGI rexx script with another webserver (Web/2) it
works fine.
>How-To-Repeat:
Yes you can, just call Injoy from a CGI script/program whatever.
>Fix:
No idea, you are using some weird way to call the cgi. Since the cgi
is only doing '@start /C injoy.exe' which is logical, although the new
command window as i said will display a black screen and you need to press
a key to load injoy.