www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Jonathan A. Marshall" <jam...@research.bell-labs.com>
Subject Re: general/5252:
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/5252; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Jonathan A. Marshall" <jamars@research.bell-labs.com>
To: vsolve_apache@yahoo.com, apbugs@apache.org, apbugs@hyperreal.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: general/5252:
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 10:23:07 -0500

 Thanks for your reply.  However, "ProxyRequests On" is already
 uncommented
 in my httpd.conf file, and the apache is successfully proxying requests.

 The only problem here is that I can't get it to deny requests from any
 IP
 addresses.

 Do you have any ideas for how I can further diagnose or fix the problem?

 Thanks,
 --Jonathan