www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Pierre Maurin <pierre.mau...@cashware.fr>
Subject general/5279: I can't insert space-only text by the xsl file
Date Wed, 10 Nov 1999 12:06:18 GMT

>Number:         5279
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I can't insert space-only text by the xsl file
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.9
>Environment:
Windows 95 - Installed with Apache :
- JServ 1.1b1
- JSSI 1.1.2
- Cocoon 1.4
 - using OpenXML parser
 - using XSLT translater
Those lines don't displays a space between the returned values of prenom and nom balises !!!

<xsl:value-of select="prenom"/>
    <xsl:text> </xsl:text>
<xsl:value-of select="nom"/>
>How-To-Repeat:
just test those lines in your helloworld xml exemple file.
?