www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Atsushi Okamoto" <okam...@sapporo.scc-net.co.jp>
Subject Re: config/5256: Why do CGI executed ? if configuration is "Options IncludesNOEXEC ExecCGI" then I think CGI don't executed.
Date Fri, 05 Nov 1999 06:20:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/5256; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Atsushi Okamoto" <okamoto@sapporo.scc-net.co.jp>
To: marc@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: config/5256: Why do CGI executed ? if configuration is "Options IncludesNOEXEC
ExecCGI" then I think CGI don't executed.
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 15:13:49 +0900

 marc@apache.org wrote:
 >Synopsis: Why do CGI executed ? if configuration is "Options IncludesNOEXEC
 ExecCGI" then I think CGI don't executed.

 >State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 >State-Changed-By: marc
 >State-Changed-When: Thu Nov  4 21:19:41 PST 1999
 >State-Changed-Why:
 >If the CGI file would be allowed to be executed anyway,
 >ie. if it is called directly, then there is nothing to
 >gain by not letting it be called from a SSI.
 >
 >What IncludesNOEXEC does is disable SSI commands that explicitly
 >execute something that wouldn't otherwise be executed.

 it isn't so!

 documentation is "If the directory containing the parsed file has
 the Option IncludesNOEXEC set, and the including the document would
 cause a program to be executed, then it will not be included;
 this prevents the execution of CGI scripts."

 I think.
 This case must not be executed the CGI by "#include" of element".