www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ahmon Dancy <da...@franz.com>
Subject general/5254: Bogus URL returns output
Date Thu, 04 Nov 1999 19:13:57 GMT

>Number:         5254
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Bogus URL returns output
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
This URL works when it should not:

http://www.franz.com/index.html/xyz.html.

There is no file index.html/xyz.html

I'm trying this test on a mirror of the same site (on a different host) and
apache properly reports error 404 in that case.  The only important difference
that I can think of between the two apaches is that the one that doesn't
work properly has server-side includes turned on for all .html files.

Access http://www.franz.com/index.html/xyz.sdf