www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jon Smirl <jonsm...@mediaone.net>
Subject mod_jserv/5206: loader = null, no error log
Date Wed, 27 Oct 1999 05:06:03 GMT

>Number:         5206
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       loader = null, no error log
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I just installed from the new windows 1.1 exe. It worked almost without a
problem. I forgot to adjust my repository path which pointed to a
non-existent directory. This caused me to end up with loader = null which
terminated jserv before it could write to the error log. Could a flush() be
missing? My error log was 0 bytes in length but the file was created.

I had to bring up JServ in the debugger to figure out what was going on.
>How-To-Repeat:
mess up the repository path
>Fix:
add a flush()?