www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mike Shafer <mi...@radix.net>
Subject general/5193: Background
Date Mon, 25 Oct 1999 17:23:04 GMT

>Number:         5193
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Background
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Well this isn't a problem, it's a suggestion.  Could you make Apache for Windows 95/8 run
in the system tray, rather than the taskbar?  I really like Apache but I hate server utilities
taking up that precious space at the bottom of the screen.  I can't imagine it's TOO much
to put a little Apache icon in the lower-right hand system tray.  Anyway, just a wish!

Thanks,

Mike