www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc LB <marc.le-bissonn...@edf.fr>
Subject mod_include/5187: Failing to install "JServ" or/and to retrieve "jsdk.jar"
Date Fri, 22 Oct 1999 14:52:56 GMT

>Number:         5187
>Category:       mod_include
>Synopsis:       Failing to install "JServ" or/and to retrieve "jsdk.jar"
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Hello,

I try to install "Apache JServ", which needs "jsdk.jar",
and I failed to retrieve "jsdk.jar" with Java SDK 2*.

On which side is the problem or the solution,
on the former, the latter or another side ?

Thank you for any helpful advice,

         Marc
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Create again or assemble the elements of "jsdk.jar"
before to associate and attach it/them,
with the install setup of "Apache JServ" ?
(check local "jsdk.jar" when setup running)