www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5159: I can no longer access Easynews.com online storage.....
Date Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:31:59 GMT

Synopsis: I can no longer access Easynews.com online storage.....

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sat Oct 16 09:31:58 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
We have nothing to do with this.  Apache is web server software;
if someone installs it on a site, it comes with a default
page.  We have zero control over that.