www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From steve Jacobs <steve.jac...@iqn.be>
Subject config/5149: See above
Date Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:02:37 GMT

>Number:         5149
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       See above
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Release:        1.3.6
>Environment:
We installed IBM HTTPserver (apache) 1.3.6 on a brandnew Compaq Proliant 800.
OS:Win NT Server4.0 SP4 After installation from the cd and rebooting the system Both IBM HTTP
server and IBM HTTP administrator don't want to start. Errormsg:1067 Unexpected Process Termination.
We did the typical install, no solution. Full and custom... No result either!
Evert possible SP => No solution! When we install it on another brand of server it works
correctly!
.0.
steve.jacobs@iqn.be