www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5130: First load of any applet java take at least 2 or 3 minutes
Date Wed, 13 Oct 1999 03:52:41 GMT

Synopsis: First load of any applet java take at least 2 or 3 minutes

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 12 20:52:39 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
You need to do what we very clearly ask before you submit
a bug report.  Start with using a current version of Apache.
1.2.6 is... years old.  We can not help you if you insist
on using an ancient version of Apache.

You need to do things like try to replicate the problem
with other clients.  Since Apache knows nothing about applets,
it is extremely unlikely that anything Apache is doing can
make one applet be slow.  Maybe the browser just takes a long
time to invoke that applet for whatever reason...