www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "jon *" <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/5126: Missing available() method in inner class JServInputStream
Date Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:42:41 GMT
>  Hmmm...for the latest source, we are not using this class anymore. We are
>  using Ajpv12InputStream now. This extends BufferedInputStream. I don't see
>  anything in the 1.2 javadocs that says that we must override this method.
>  On top of it, I don't see anywhere in the current code that we are using
>  this method.

I'm a complete idiot with this response. I'm totally sorry.

It will be fixed in CVS. I didn't realize that you were talking about the
inner class.

As for the cast, well, it seems kinda strange that the available is only an
int and not a long. What if you had a huge amount of available bytes?

View raw message