www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "jon *" <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/5126: Missing available() method in inner class JServInputStream
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:30:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/5126; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jon@clearink.com>
To: mdusseault@home.com
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/5126: Missing available() method in inner class
	 JServInputStream
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 13:27:59 -0700

 > The JServInputStream class is missing a method.  Since it's based on
 > the InputStream class, it *must* override the available method.  Otherwise,
 > the default implementation merely returns a 0.

 Hmmm...for the latest source, we are not using this class anymore. We are
 using Ajpv12InputStream now. This extends BufferedInputStream. I don't see
 anything in the 1.2 javadocs that says that we must override this method.

 On top of it, I don't see anywhere in the current code that we are using
 this method.

 > Not incidentally, I already submitted this bug last week and it &&^%@#
 > and now I can't find it anywhere.  So it looks like this program lost my
 > bug report.  Not good...

 I'm sorry. Thanks for re-submitting.

 -jon