www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-windows/5127: Cant get Frontpage Server Ext to work
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:04:44 GMT

Synopsis: Cant get Frontpage Server Ext to work

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 11 13:04:42 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
We have absolutely nothing to do with the FrontPage server
extensions and have no control over them.  You need to talk
to MicroSoft.

As far as I know, they have not decided to support Apache
running on NT.  That is their decision, we can't change that.