www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Mark Holt <apa...@madmardy.com>
Subject config/5125: Order directive in config file must appear lowercase
Date Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:42:34 GMT

>Number:         5125
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Order directive in config file must appear lowercase
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have an Apache 1.3.9 server with apache-ssl, mod php and mod_perl compiled in.
All are the latest versions as of this writing.  The problem is my server does
not recognize the Order directive when the intial 'O' is upper case.  This is
obviously not a major problem once I was aware that I could use a lower case o.
But I could not use the same config file as I was using with my 1.3.6 server.
>How-To-Repeat:
see problem description
>Fix:
use lower case 'o'