www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Brent L. Bates" <blba...@vigyan.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/5090: Incorrect headers returned when trying to access protected directory
Date Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/5090; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Brent L. Bates" <blbates@vigyan.com>
To: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc: blbates@vigyan.com, "Apache bugs database" <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/5090: Incorrect headers returned when trying to access protected
directory
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:40:13 -0400

      YES, I'm positive.  I made sure error 401 only used the internal routines
 and I even saw the standard Apache error message from the browser.  I'm sorry,
 but Apache did output those headers and not a local error routine.  I have not
 changed ANY Apache source files.  I ran the configuration script with the
 parameters I posted.  The later tries were with Apache's own error routines for
 error 401.  The messed up headers are not that different than the correct ones,
 there is just a lot of information missing from them.