www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@znep.com>
Subject Re: mod_auth-any/5090: Incorrect headers returned when trying to access protected directory
Date Fri, 01 Oct 1999 16:30:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_auth-any/5090; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
To: "Brent L. Bates" <blbates@vigyan.com>
Cc: Apache bugs database <apbugs@apache.org>
Subject: Re: mod_auth-any/5090: Incorrect headers returned when trying to
 access protected directory
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:23:23 -0600 (MDT)

 On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Brent L. Bates wrote:

 >      Same as the ones I posted to the case.  Using the standard internal error
 > routine didn't have any effect on the headers sent back.

 Yet you are _positive_ the body was the standard Apache error response and
 you don't have any other script configured elsewhere for a 401?

 The headers you sent originally do not match with anything Apache could
 output without a ErrorDocument 401 unless something is really messed up
 or you made some other unusual changes elsewhere...