www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From nigel quashie <nquas...@hotmail.com>
Subject config/5142: Cannot get Apache server to read Cold Fusion files
Date Tue, 21 Sep 1999 14:51:01 GMT

>Number:         5142
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       Cannot get Apache server to read Cold Fusion files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have just installed Cold Fusion Administrator 4 and Apache server 1-3-9. The main problem
is that to try and configure the Cold Fusion Administrator, whenever I try to access the page.
The server returns the alert 'save to disk' or 'open from here'.
I have put in the right CF module into Apache. HELP PLEASE