www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/5085: Problems to access resources with authentification after publishing a file on the web server
Date Thu, 30 Sep 1999 14:38:23 GMT

Synopsis: Problems to access resources with authentification after publishing a file on the
web server

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Sep 30 07:38:22 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
I really can't see how this could be anything to do with
Apache.  Apache does not store any such state information
that could possibly make it even know that it was the same
client that had tried accessing it before, and it certainly
has no way to know if you exit and restart your web client.
I would have to suggest that this is probably a bug in your
client...