www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Subodh <subodh.n...@caseconsult.com>
Subject mod_headers/5059: Java Servlets giving output html only one refreshh/reload. Initially shows internal server error
Date Thu, 23 Sep 1999 05:07:22 GMT

>Number:         5059
>Category:       mod_headers
>Synopsis:       Java Servlets giving output html only one refreshh/reload. Initially shows
internal server error
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
We have a library online based on Java servets.

Servlets giving output html only one refreshh/reload. Initially shows internal
server error: Also the error log shows Premature end of script headers

There is no problem if used from the Win NT server itself. This trouble occurs
only when connected from the Win 95 clients.
>How-To-Repeat:
Unpredictable. This porblems occurs from the WIN 95 client When I use the
>Fix:
No Please help