www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Marcel Imrich <c...@liquid.sk>
Subject config/5022: configure crashes in "Configure.apaci" script on AddModule
Date Thu, 16 Sep 1999 16:00:35 GMT

>Number:         5022
>Category:       config
>Synopsis:       configure crashes in "Configure.apaci" script on AddModule
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Configuring for Apache, Version 1.3.9
 + using installation path layout: Apache (config.layout)
Creating Makefile
Creating Configuration.apaci in src
Syntax error --- The configuration file is used only to
define the list of included modules or to set Makefile in src
options or Configure rules, and I don't see that at all:
AddModule modules/standard/mod_env.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_log_config.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_mime.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_negotiation.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_status.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_include.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_autoindex.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_dir.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_cgi.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_asis.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_imap.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_actions.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_userdir.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_alias.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_access.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_auth.o
AddModule modules/standard/mod_setenvif.o

--- end

I tried to compile it under 5 different computers
with Slackware 4.0 and I recieved the same error.

>How-To-Repeat:
mhm, try to compile apache under Slackware 4.0 ;]
>Fix:
I have no clue.