www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Luis Fernando de Campos <luis_ferna...@stercomm.com>
Subject general/5003: Running install-bindist.sh for apache 1.3.9, receive error: tar: couldn't get gname for gid 110.
Date Mon, 13 Sep 1999 14:02:05 GMT

>Number:         5003
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Running install-bindist.sh for apache  1.3.9, receive error: tar: couldn't
get gname for gid 110.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I'm trying to install Apache-Server 1.3.9. I took from Apache web page the binary file apache_1.3.9-hp9000_715.hpux10.20.tar.gz.
When I'm running install-bindistr.sh I'm receiving messages saying:

tar: couldn't get gname for gid 110.

Could you get me some help in this case? Thank you and regards, Luis.