www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Guy <gstam...@gsta.net>
Subject general/5001: Large number of site overflows frontpage extensions in Apache 1.3.3
Date Sun, 12 Sep 1999 12:21:06 GMT

>Number:         5001
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Large number of site overflows frontpage extensions in Apache 1.3.3
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        1.3.3
>Environment:
I am running  SCO 5.0.4 with the SCO Development system.
I have apache 1.3.3 with fronpage extension support compiled in (I did it)
Everything works fine until I have more than 42 virtual web sites.  If I add more than 42
then when I start the httpd daemon the frontpage extensions no longer work but the standard
httpd (apache 1.3.3) engine still works for regular sites.  Can you point me in the direction
as to where I can fix this problem.

Thank's
Guy St-Amant
gstamant@gsta.net
I am running  SCO 5.0.4 with the SCO Development system.
I have apache 1.3.3 with fronpage extension support compiled in (I did it)
Everything works fine until I have more than 42 virtual web sites.  If I add more than 42
then when I start the httpd daemon the frontpage extensions no longer work but the standard
httpd (apache 1.3.3) engine still works for regular sites.  Can you point me in the direction
as to where I can fix this problem.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Probably some settings to increase memory space allocated for site definitions tables