www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From mike seals <mse...@hotmail.com>
Subject other/4992: um look at other input
Date Thu, 09 Sep 1999 22:13:11 GMT

>Number:         4992
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       um look at other input
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
um seems i missed this what should i say
>How-To-Repeat:
um let me know when you want to and i'll stop my savant wich is takin 500 hits a day to let
you see you can't get in
>Fix:
well lets see i'm comp average i can do about anything untill you start talking comp lang
i know basic and fortran well when it was basic with a compiler now i'm not comp language
smart but i can do alot well enough and am starting my own server i want you to make it more
user friendly