www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Thijs Kinkhorst <th...@kinkhorst.com>
Subject mod_autoindex/4988: HEADER and README files not used when generating directory listings
Date Thu, 09 Sep 1999 17:09:52 GMT

>Number:         4988
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       HEADER and README files not used when generating directory listings
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The contents of the files named HEADER and README used to be pre/appended to
the dirlistings generated by mod_autoindex. In evrsion 1.3.9, this suddenly
stopped working. I've seen this bug reported twice in the database but it
was to my perception misinterpreted by the handling "official".
>How-To-Repeat:
http://beta.jaze.net/bug-demo/
http://beta.jaze.net/bug-demo/HEADER
http://beta.jaze.net/bug-demo/README

The contents of the HEADER and README files should display in the dirlisting
of the first url, but they don't.
>Fix:
Negative.