www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Code65536" <code65...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: mod_autoindex/4961: Header and readme files are not being added to directory indexes.
Date Wed, 08 Sep 1999 01:30:04 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_autoindex/4961; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Code65536" <code65536@bigfoot.com>
To: <stoddard@apache.org>
Cc: <apbugs@Apache.Org>
Subject: Re: mod_autoindex/4961: Header and readme files are not being added to directory
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 20:24:56 -0500

 If I understood the manual correctly, IndexIgnore only determines which
 filenames will not be displayed in the directory index.  I'm talking about
 the HeaderName and ReadmeName directives that append the contents of the
 header and readme files to the directory index.  They aren't working on
 Win32.  They worked for Win32 in 1.3.6, but they stopped working once I
 upgraded to 1.3.9.