www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From kirby sorensen <kir...@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject general/4958: Apache shuts down for some reason
Date Fri, 03 Sep 1999 17:33:15 GMT

>Number:         4958
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Apache shuts down for some reason
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When i start apache as a console app on my windows 95 system an msdos dialog window appears

with writing on it and then shuts down.  I am installing cold fusion and apache came
with the CD.  The book says this means there is a problem with apache and the cold fusion

software will not run.  There is no mention of this problem in the help files that came with
apache
please send solution soon
thanks
>How-To-Repeat: