www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ian HOlsman <IanHols...@iname.com>
Subject mod_jserv/4950: IE5 doesn't not work with current CVS Release, netscape is fine
Date Thu, 02 Sep 1999 02:45:18 GMT

>Number:         4950
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       IE5 doesn't not work with current CVS Release, netscape is fine
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
The URL works fine with a Netscape client,
but hangs a IE5 client (which eventually times out, after establishing a connection)

http://localhost/jserv/engine/0/

causes this to occur.

the only thing I can see which is different is IE5 is HTTP 1.1, but I switched it to 1.0
and it still  is failing
>How-To-Repeat:
http://localhost/jserv/engine/0/
>Fix:
um... sorry.. no idea why one client is working and the other isn't...