www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ivan Van Laningham <ivan...@callware.com>
Subject os-windows/4938: Background for InstallShield needs a feather.
Date Tue, 31 Aug 1999 20:56:09 GMT

>Number:         4938
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Background for InstallShield needs a feather.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I guess this is an enhancement request.  The background for the InstallShield
install screen shows text, tiled, but there's no characteristic feather image
tiled with the text.  Considering that you don't have a lot of choice about
the somewhat politically incorrect name Apache, you might as well keep on
using the feather; it's all over your web site, anyway.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Add the feather;-)