www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: general/4903: A 'gform' program in 'C' language run under Linux 1.2.13 and NCSA v1.4. Now the same 'gform' does not run under Linux 2.0.36 and Apache v1.3.3
Date Wed, 25 Aug 1999 10:40:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/4903; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dirk-Willem van Gulik <dirkx@webweaving.org>
To: Manuel Sepulveda <root@anta.ch>
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: general/4903: A 'gform' program in 'C' language run under Linux
 1.2.13 and NCSA v1.4. Now the same 'gform' does not run under Linux 2.0.36
 and Apache v1.3.3
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:36:22 +0200 (CEST)

 Check your error log, it propably says 'Unexpected end of headers' or
 something along those lines. Very old (dare I say pre-cgi) app's would not
 sent the compulsory header line 'Content-type: text/html\n\n'.

 Dw.

 On 25 Aug 1999, Manuel Sepulveda wrote:

 > >Number:         4903
 > >Category:       general
 > >Synopsis:       A 'gform' program in 'C' language run under Linux 1.2.13 and NCSA
v1.4. Now the same 'gform' does not run under Linux 2.0.36 and Apache v1.3.3
 > >Confidential:   no
 > >Severity:       serious
 > Internal Server Error
 >
 > The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.

 > Please contact the server administrator, admin@anta.ch and inform them of the time the
error occurred, and anything you might have done that may