www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Rado Faletic <Rado.Fale...@anu.edu.au>
Subject os-ultrix/4902: configure hangs, from the beginning
Date Wed, 25 Aug 1999 05:04:30 GMT

>Number:         4902
>Category:       os-ultrix
>Synopsis:       configure hangs, from the beginning
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
When I try (with or without enabling extra modules)
        ./configure --prefix=/opt/apache-1.3.9
nothing happens. I get a bit of disk activity and absolutely no screen output
at all. I left it for over an hour, it hadn't made any progress at all (on my
SGI system I got some feedback from configure on how is was progessing).
I cannot find any configure logs anywhere, so I assume it hasn't written any.

apache-1.3.6 compiled fine on this platform (with the fixes mentioned in bug
reports)
>How-To-Repeat:
./configure --prefix=/opt/gnu
or