www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From harish Rao <haar...@usa.net>
Subject general/4895: Apache server is resetting all TCP (SYN)requests from hosts
Date Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:41:52 GMT

>Number:         4895
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Apache server is resetting all TCP (SYN)requests from hosts
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I have configured Apache as was said in the manual.For first time i was able to
see the Installation successful page, but next time onwards i recieved an error
message "the server is not responding contact the system administrator" on capturing
sessions between the server and the client i observed that every SYN request was
being RST.