www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From paul <p...@netix.com>
Subject general/4849: SSI problem
Date Wed, 11 Aug 1999 01:52:19 GMT

>Number:         4849
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       SSI problem
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I can run the following in the html file.
    <!--#exec cgi='/cgi-bin/count.cgi'-->

I also can run the following in the coomand line.
   cgi-bin/count.cgi test2.html

But i can't run <!--#exec cgi='/cgi-bin/count.cgi?test2.html'-->
in the html file. I got  [an error occurred while processing this directive]
in the netscape browser.
http://fhxy.netix.com/test1.html
http://fhxy.netix.com/cgi-bin/count.cgi
http://fhxy.netix.com/cgi-bin/count.cgi?test2.html