www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jesper Alm <...@image.dk>
Subject other/4843: THANX
Date Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:19:48 GMT

>Number:         4843
>Category:       other
>Synopsis:       THANX
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
First off all i want to thank you very much :)
I dont know id this means anything to you guys & gals, but i just thought i would like
to put in some mental support :)

We are very busy here at http://www.pc-cafe.com and we really cant have our webserver going
down. Burt nevertheless that happened and when i restored it the webserver part was down.
I installed your Server and i didnt even have to do ANYTHING, our page was again available..

Thank you VERY MUCH :)))))))))))))))))))

Please keep up your excelent work. ( Wonders why this wonderfull thing is FREE )

  The kindest Regards.

         Jesper Alm (Sysadmin http://www.pc-cafe.com