www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Nordin Md Nor <nordin...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: general/4836:
Date Mon, 09 Aug 1999 15:10:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/4836; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Nordin Md Nor <nordin123@yahoo.com>
To: apbugs@hyperreal.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: general/4836:
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 08:03:15 -0700 (PDT)

 1. While I configure ($./configure ) the error is :-
 cannot grok "DRS 6000-whatever-UNIX_SV|4.2MP|7MPlus.9.8
  +configured for Unknown and unsupported OS platform

 2. When I compile ($make ) the error is :-
 ld: httpd: fatal error: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to
 httpd
 *** Error code 1 (bu21)

 make: fatal error.

 *** Error code 1 (bu21)

 make: fatal error.

 *** Error code 1 (bu21)

 make: fatal error.
 $

 I need support from you as soon as possible