www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Jarkko Saloranta <...@iki.fi>
Subject mod_headers/4834: mod_headers won't modify headers from ProxyPass requests
Date Sun, 08 Aug 1999 21:03:31 GMT

>Number:         4834
>Category:       mod_headers
>Synopsis:       mod_headers won't modify headers from ProxyPass requests
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
mod_proxy has a ProxyPass feature, which is a very useful thing.
I need to ProxyPass content from Microsoft IIS server.
IIS sends a header (Content-Location), which I want to remove.
mod_headers feature of removing specific headers does not remove headers from ProxyPass requests.
I would like to see an featre to remove or modify (like ProxyPassRevers) that Content-Location
header, which IIS adds to some requests.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
to make ProxyPass contents flow through mod_headers header removal process.
(currently it does not help if I configure header unset Content-Location)