www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From rbbl...@us.ibm.com
Subject Re: general/4816: SSI in CGI
Date Wed, 04 Aug 1999 13:14:32 GMT

Synopsis: SSI in CGI

State-Changed-From-To: open-suspended
State-Changed-By: rbbloom@us.ibm.com
State-Changed-When: Wed Aug  4 06:14:28 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
There is currently no way to parse cgi output for SSI tags.
This feature has been requested many times in the past, and
it is in plan for some time during the 2.X release.  I would
expect to see this in 2.0, but hopefully 2.1 or 2.2.  I am
putting this in suspended state until it is implemented.
Class-Changed-From-To: support-change-request
Class-Changed-By: rbbloom@us.ibm.com
Class-Changed-When: Wed Aug  4 06:14:28 PDT 1999