www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Zor <...@zotconsulting.com>
Subject mod_auth-any/4808: Can you mention htpassword in the mod_auth documentation
Date Tue, 03 Aug 1999 00:04:15 GMT

>Number:         4808
>Category:       mod_auth-any
>Synopsis:       Can you mention htpassword in the mod_auth documentation
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
This may seem dumb, but I just spent over an hour trying to remember how to add
an user to server.  I had not added on to this particualr server in over a year.

I wsa trying to use dbmmange, and the issue was that mod_auth expected me to
use htpasswd.

No where was that mentioned, a bolt of lightning hit me and I remembered it.