www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/4797: After running make we are getting the beow mentioned error.
Date Fri, 30 Jul 1999 06:29:54 GMT

Synopsis: After running make we are getting the beow mentioned error.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Jul 29 23:29:53 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
Please use a current version of Apache.  The version you are
using is years out of date.

In this case, it appears like your compiler isn't properly
installed but as we state before you submit a bug report,
you need to use the current version first.