www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_cgi/4751: CGI doesn't work
Date Thu, 22 Jul 1999 16:52:32 GMT

Synopsis: CGI doesn't work

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Thu Jul 22 09:52:30 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
I can assure you, CGIs work just fine.  You almost certainly
are not writing a proper CGI, but since you have provided
no details about your CGI there isn't much we can do to help
you there.  You should consult some CGI references that give
an introduction on how to write CGIs.