www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "jon *" <...@clearink.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/4668: Error in the configure script
Date Wed, 07 Jul 1999 17:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_jserv/4668; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "jon *" <jon@clearink.com>
To: C.S.McLeod@lboro.ac.uk
Cc: apbugs@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: mod_jserv/4668: Error in the configure script
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 10:49:36 -0700

 > I get the following error when I run the configure script for Jserv
 >
 > ./configure: cd: /opt/Apache1.3.6//src/modules/jserv: No such file or
 directory

 > Using the following parameters
 >
 > ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/jserv --srcdir=.
 > --with-apache-install=/opt/Apache1.3.6/  --with-jdk-home=/opt/jdk1.2/
 > --with-jsdk=/opt/jdk1.2/lib/jsdk.jar --enable-apache-conf

 Apache JServ's configure script is looking for the SOURCE (not BINARY)
 installation with the --with-apache-install. If the SOURCE installation is
 really in that directory in /opt, then you should confirm that the
 /src/modules/jserv directory exists, if not, I suggest that you re-install
 Apache because something with your installation is messed up.

 This is not a bug with the configuration script, it is a bug with your
 installation. ;-(

 -jon