www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Craig Comstock <comst...@eecs.ukans.edu>
Subject Re: suexec/4709:
Date Wed, 07 Jul 1999 17:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR suexec/4709; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Craig Comstock <comstock@eecs.ukans.edu>
To: apbugs@apache.org
Cc:  Subject: Re: suexec/4709:
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 07:19:51 -0500 (CDT)

 I have fixed the problem... for some reason adding LD_LIBRARY_PATH
 to the safe_env_lst array did not allow the LD_LIBRARY_PATH var through
 to the CGI environment.

 I further modified the suexec.c code to push the LD_LIBRARY_PATH into
 the cleanenv array.

 static void clean_env(void)
 {
   char pathbuf[512];
 >  char libpathbuf[512]; < added this line

 then later...

 sprintf(libpathbuf,"LD_LIBRARY_PATH=%s","/usr/oracle/lib");
 cleanenv[cidx]=strdup(libpathbuf);
 cidx++;

 cleanenv[cidx] = NULL;
 environ = cleanenv;
 }

 int main......

 Please let me know if this is a good/bad fix, or any better ways to fix
 this problem!

 Craig Comstock
 Web/Database Developer
 Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Dept.
 The University of Kansas