www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From John Stracke <fran...@ecal.com>
Subject apache-api/4698: API function to provide access to status_lines[]
Date Mon, 05 Jul 1999 20:13:17 GMT

>Number:         4698
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       API function to provide access to status_lines[]
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I'm implementing a module that needs to support some WebDAV methods (it's not
generic DAV support, or I'd just run mod_dav).  Some DAV methods return a
Multistatus response, which is an XML document that bundles up a status line
and some XML for each resource to which the method applied.  So I need to be
able to provide the reason-phrase for the status line.  Rather than create my
own table of status lines, I wrote a simple API function that returns the
corresponding entry from status_lines in http_protocol.c.
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
At line 1235 in src/main/http_protocol.c:

API_EXPORT(const char*) ap_status_line_of_response(int status)
{
  return status_lines[ap_index_of_response(status)];
}

And, at line 160 of src/include/http_protocol.h: