www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From m...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/4663: When executing the make command I receive the follwoing error message ap_signal.c: In function `ap_signal':
Date Sun, 27 Jun 1999 18:35:58 GMT

Synopsis: When executing the make command I receive the follwoing error message ap_signal.c:
In function `ap_signal':

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: marc
State-Changed-When: Sun Jun 27 11:35:57 PDT 1999
State-Changed-Why:
You are almost certainly running a version of gcc that is
not designed for Solaris 2.6.  You need to have a version of
gcc specifically installed for 2.6, a 2.5.x one won't work.