www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Brian Alliet <ball...@rochester.rr.com>
Subject os-windows/4656: Apache won't send much faster than 200K/sec
Date Sat, 26 Jun 1999 17:08:49 GMT

>Number:         4656
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       Apache won't send much faster than 200K/sec
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
When downloading a large file from another computer on the LAN from Apache 1.3.6 for Win32
it only seems to send at around 200K/sec. This is not caused by the network because downloading
files is as fast as it should be from a Linux Apache server we have on the LAN. Downloads
are also shlw even when downloading from the local system the server is running on. This isn't
a very big issue for me because my internet connection is only 768kbps.
-
-